Join us to learn about CA Prevailing Wage laws – a brief overview of what it is, any changes to the law, common errors contractors make and how to best comply. We will also review the expansion of skilled and trained workforce requirements.
- What are the new CA Prevailing Wage law developments?
- What are the “skilled and trained workforce” requirements of the Public Contracts Code?
- Which state and local laws implement these requirements for construction projects?
- How does a contractor comply with these requirements, before and after the bid?
- What are the consequences of non-compliance?
Date: Monday, December 12
Time: 10:30am – 12pm
Presenters: Littler Mendelson
To RSVP, please reach out to Deveney Pula at email@example.com.