Scheduling A Journeyman Upgrade Training Class
COVID-19 has changed journeyman upgrade training procedures. They now must be scheduled by the employer through the SCGMA Apprenticeship Administrator.
- There is a minimum of 10 members and a maximum of 20 members needed in order to schedule a class.
- Face masks are required.
- Lunch is not provided so attendees will need to bring their own lunch.
- Safety protocols will be followed while on the premises.
Available classes include:
- Boom, Scissor Reach Fork with Traffic Control Flagger
- Fixed and Suspended Scaffold with Fall Protection
- Hoisting, Rigging, and Signaling
- Spyder Crane
- CPR/First Aid
Also, the following have mandatory pre-requisites of Hoisting, Rigging and Signaling, and Spyder Crane:
- NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Written Test Prep
- 4 days total, 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
- NCCCO Practical Test Prep and Test
- 2 days, Saturday and Sunday
To schedule journeyman upgrade training courses, click here to email Tawny Castro.