Updated January 25, 2022
2022 FTI of DC 36 Upgrade Training Calendar
The Finishing Trades Institute of DC 36 Joint Apprenticeship Training Center has made the 2022 (first six (6) months) Training Calendar available to view online.
Should you need any assistance, please contact David Burtle.
Click here to view the 2022 Upgrade Training Calendar.
Scheduling A Journeyman Upgrade Training Class
COVID-19 has changed journeyman upgrade training procedures. They now must be scheduled by the employer through the SCGMA Apprenticeship Administrator.
- There is a minimum of 10 members and a maximum of 20 members needed in order to schedule a class.
- Face masks are required.
- Lunch is not provided so attendees will need to bring their own lunch.
- Safety protocols will be followed while on the premises.
Available classes include:
- Boom, Scissor Reach Fork with Traffic Control Flagger
- Fixed and Suspended Scaffold with Fall Protection
- Hoisting, Rigging, and Signaling
- Spyder Crane
- CPR/First Aid
Also, the following have mandatory pre-requisites of Hoisting, Rigging and Signaling, and Spyder Crane:
- NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Written Test Prep
- 4 days total, 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays
- NCCCO Practical Test Prep and Test
- 2 days, Saturday and Sunday
To schedule journeyman upgrade training courses, click here to email Tawny Castro.